Terms and Conditions
Your use of the Dixcart (operated by Dixcart International Limited (“Dixcart”) on behalf of the Dixcart Group) website (“the Website”), indicates unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions (“the Terms”).
Dixcart reserves the right to change the Terms from time to time. By continuing to use the Website, you accept those changes, whether or not you actually review them.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
You may not use the Website, or any contents thereon, for anything illegal or prohibited by the Terms.
Dixcart reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Website may contain links to other Websites ("Linked Sites"). Dixcart offers no warranty as to the contents of the Linked Sites, other than a Linked Site which is controlled by the Dixcart Group. The Linked Sites do not form part of the Website and Dixcart has no control over their contents. The existence of a Linked Site on the Website does not act as an endorsement of any kind as to the Linked Site itself nor the creator of the Linked Site.
For the purposes of the Data Projection Act 1998, the data controller is Dixcart International Limited.
Dixcart may collect and process the following data about you:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Website (including date and time); services you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call Dixcart Group contact numbers.
Dixcart will use this information:
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of Dixcart Group services, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising the Dixcart Group serves to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information you give the Dixcart Group.
- You may give Dixcart information about you by filling in forms on the Website www.dixcart.com or by corresponding with Dixcart Group by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use the Website, subscribe to Dixcart Group services, search for a service, and when you report a problem with the Website. The information you provide may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number.
Dixcart will use this information:
- to carry out its obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Dixcart and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services Dixcart Group offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to Dixcart Group services;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure of Your Information
Dixcart may share your personal information with any member of the Dixcart Group, which means:
- its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and that holding company’s subsidiaries;
- Dixcart Group Limited and its subsidiaries, its ultimate holding company and that holding company’s subsidiaries.
Subsidiary and holding company shall for the purposes of this section mean as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
Where Dixcart Stores Your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Dixcart will do its best to protect your personal data, Dixcart cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once Dixcart has received your information, Dixcart will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
The information contained in the Website is for general information purposes only and does not imply a formal agreement with Dixcart or any member of the Dixcart Group nor will the information on the Website be incorporated into any formal agreement that may be agreed with any member of the Dixcart Group. The information is provided by Dixcart and while it endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, it makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products or services contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Professional advice should be sought prior to any reliance.
In no event will Dixcart or any member of the Dixcart Group be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, compensatory, special, consequential, or other loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website or any reliance placed on the information contained in it, save to the extent that Dixcart and the Dixcart Group may not in law disclaim such liability.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the Laws of England and Wales. Use of the Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms, including without limitation this paragraph. No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Dixcart or any member of the Dixcart Group as a result of this agreement or use of the Website.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Dixcart and all members of the Dixcart Group from any third party claim, action, demand, loss or damages arising out of or relating to your violation of these Terms and Conditions, your use of the Website or your violation of any rights of a third party.
Feedback and Other Suggestions
Copyright and Trademark Notices
All contents of the Website are: © Copyright 2017 Dixcart. All rights reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organisations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organisation, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Dixcart International Limited Details
Dixcart International Limited is registered in England & Wales under company number 06227355, with registered office situated at Dixcart House, Addlestone Road, Bourne Business Park, Addlestone, KT15 2LE.