2, Sir Augustus Bartolo Street
Ta' Xbiex XBX1091
Tel: +356 2248 4000
Fax: +356 2248 4050
The Dixcart Jurisdiction Note for Malta provides additional information regarding Malta and the formation of companies in this jurisdiction.
Dixcart Management Malta Limited is a company incorporated in Malta, providing services to clients trading and investing internationally.
- Our team of professionals has experience in local laws and regulations and is able to provide a full range of services in relation to the incorporation and management of Maltese companies.
- As part of the Dixcart Group, and with an expanding network of international contacts, we are well placed to provide international solutions to our clients seeking to take advantage of the opportunities available through the jurisdiction of Malta.
- Malta offers a favourable business and tax environment for Malta registered companies and their shareholders. In addition, the island’s financial services legislation makes Malta an increasingly interesting jurisdiction for mutual funds.
- Malta's reputation as a domicle for funds has grown considerably since Malta became part of the EU in 2004. Dixcart is recognised as a fund administrator in Malta.
- C. Azzopardi ACCA MIM MIA CPA
- S. Dowden CA(SA) ACA
- H. Kotze CA(SA)
- J. Vassallo CPA FCCA Dip.Tax FIA MIT
Company Number C43184
Malta - Services
Dixcart Management Malta Limited provides a comprehensive range of incorporation, secretarial and management services for companies registered in Malta, including companies and international companies operating through a branch in Malta.
Through the other Dixcart offices and our extensive network of contacts around the world, we can organise the establishment and management of companies in many jurisdictions.
- Aircraft, Ships and Yachts
Dixcart Air Marine is experienced in the registration of aircraft, ships and yachts in Malta. Tax efficiencies are available in the correct circumstances.
- Corporate Formation
Dixcart provides a comprehensive company incorporation service in Malta.
Dixcart can assist e-gaming operators to establish their businesses in a tax efficient manner and coordinate relevant licence applications. Substantial tax planning opportunities may exist.
Fintech which incorporates; "blockchain", "crypto currency" and "Initial Coin Offering", is a growing sector in Malta and one for which Dixcart assists in establishing and providing advice to companies.
- Fiscal Advice
With decades of experience in the area of international trade, Dixcart is well placed to advise clients on their global trading activities in an ever changing economic environment.
- Fund Administration
Dixcart in Malta is able to provide fund administration support for a variety of funds through Dixcart Fund Administrators (Malta) Limited.
- Intellectual Property
Dixcart can advise on the most appropriate structure for the holding of intellectual property in Malta.
- Management of Companies
Dixcart Management Malta Limited provides complete management and support for companies incorporated in Malta. This includes accounting support and secretarial support, preparation of financial statements and fulfilling the tax compliance needs of companies.
- Relocating to Malta
Dixcart Domiciles has a detailed understanding of the Maltese Residence Programmes, the obligations to be met and the advantages of each scheme. We can provide Authorised Registered Mandatory Services and can therefore coordinate applications on behalf of individuals.
- Serviced Offices
The Dixcart Business Centre in Malta provides fully serviced offices in the prime location of Ta’ Xbiex. The business centre hosts both secluded office space and shared office space solutions.
- Trusts and Foundations
Dixcart can provide expertise in relation to the formation of both trusts and foundations.