Dixcart Portugal Lda
Rua dos Ilheus, 6
Tel: +351 291 225019 / 225403
Fax: +351 291 226418
The Dixcart Jurisdiction Note for Madeira provides additional information regarding Madeira and the formation of companies in this jurisdiction.
Dixcart Portugal Lda is a company incorporated in Portugal and registered in Madeira under the provisions of the International Business Centre Legislation, which allows companies to undertake activities from Madeira whilst enjoying tax exemptions.
- As one of the first international service companies to be established in Madeira, we have substantial experience in providing our clients with the help and representation they seek on the island.
- The Madeira International Business Centre was established in 1987 to allow Portuguese companies, as well as companies registered elsewhere in the world, to carry on activities in Madeira whilst enjoying the benefits of the tax exemptions provided in the legislation. Madeira's position as an integral part of Portugal and, therefore, a full member of the European Union make the International Business Centre a very attractive proposition.
- Our Madeira office helps clients to incorporate companies in Portugal. We register companies in the International Business Centre and can provide ongoing management and administrative facilities for those companies.
Capital Social: €135,000
C.R.C.da Z.F. da Madeira 00060/90.05.11
Madeira - Services
Dixcart Portugal Lda provides full secretarial and management services for international corporations and can also incorporate Portuguese companies in the International Business Centre of Madeira.
We can also arrange the organisation and incorporation of companies in many other jurisdictions and provide management and secretarial services for those companies.
- Aircraft, Ship and Yacht Registration
Dixcart Air Marine has assisted many clients to register aircraft, ships and yachts. Dixcart can provide advice regarding the most tax efficient ownership structures. We will then incorporate the appropriate ownership vehicle and undertake the ongoing corporate management and administration, as well as coordinating the registration of the aircraft or vessel.
- Corporate Formation
The benefits of the Madeira International Business Centre Legislation are not restricted to Portuguese companies. These benefits are also available to branches of companies registered anywhere in the world.
- Fiscal Advice
We have many years of experience in establishing and organising corporations in a wide variety of jurisdictions and international financial centres around the world, Dixcart can provide advice on the creation of efficient tax structures using the jurisdiction of Madeira. We offer expertise and practical solutions to meet a variety of international trade and investment situations.
- IT Support and Technical Services
The Dixcart Data Centre in Madeira provides IT support and skilled technical staff to deliver online services from Madeira to global destinations.
- Management of Companies
Dixcart Portugal Lda has been providing management and secretarial support to companies incorporated in Portugal and registered within the International Business Centre of Madeira for over twenty years. We provide full local management of companies, including the maintenance of statutory records, preparation and completion of accounts, value added tax compliance reporting and the maintenance of documentation for the day to day operation of the company.
- Portuguese Golden Visa and Non Habitual Residents Tax Regime
With the introduction of Portugal's 'Golden Visa' and special tax regime for 'non habitual residents', Portugal has become a destination of choice for many non-EU nationals. Dixcart Domiciles offers advice and assistance to individuals seeking to relocate to Portugal.
- Trustee Services
Trustee services are available from our office in Madeira and from other offices in the Dixcart Group.
- Serviced Offices
The Dixcart Business Centre in Madeira provides fully serviced offices in Funchal, the capital of Madeira. Professional services such as accounting, corporate law and IT can also be provided to support companies located on the island.