Dixcart International Limited
Bourne Business Park
Tel: +44 (0)333 122 0000
Incorporated in England
Company Number: 6227355
Privacy Notice Dixcart International Limited - Client
The Dixcart Jurisdiction Note for the UK provides additional information regarding the UK and the formation of companies in this jurisdiction.
Dixcart International Limited has extensive experience in assisting businesses and families moving to the UK, and those who are already located in the UK. Our multi-disciplinary approach encompasses a range of professional services, such as corporate and personal tax planning, compliance, visas and IT support, which are all available “under one roof”.
- We advise on the most tax effective and efficient way of structuring the affairs of an individual or company.
- UK entities have a respectable international image and can be used tax efficiently for cross border trading and as international holding companies, which explains why the UK is frequently used as an important gateway into the European market.
- We also advise those wishing to become UK resident but not domiciled on how to gain the most benefit from the generous basis of taxation available to non domiciliaries.
- Key services include accounting, company incorporation and secretarial assistance, and tax planning for both the UK and internationally.
UK - Services
The Dixcart office in the UK aims to help maximise the potential for international activities through the application of effective solutions.
We have a number of useful guides regarding businesses and individuals moving to the UK:
- IN317: An Important Guide: Moving to the United Kingdom
- IN523: What is the Remittance Basis of Taxation and How can it be of Benefit?
- IN319: Setting up a Business in the UK: The Legal Considerations
- Non-UK Domiciles - A Timeline for UK Tax Planning
- Making Tax Digital ("MTD") For VAT
- Director and company management services
- International tax planning
- Tax services for international companies with corporate interests in the UK
- Expertise on appropriate vehicles for international trade
- UK personal tax planning
- Dixcart Domiciles provides advice on relocation and individual residence and domicile status
- Full services for UK resident non domiciled individuals. Details of the UK Resident/Non-resident test can be found in UK Resident/Non-Resident Test.
- Family office planning
- Investment planning
- Local accounting
- Company secretarial services
- Commercial legal advice
- IT services
- Property management
- Serviced Offices
The Dixcart Business Centre in the UK offers high quality, fully furnished accommodation and sophisticated IT and communication systems. Each office varies in size to meet specific client needs, with 24 hour access and CCTV for serviced office tenants. The Business Centre in the UK provides a unique setting for establishing operations in the UK, at a much lower initial set up cost than a traditional office.
Details of Tax Services for International Companies
Dixcart offers a number of services relevant to international companies with one or more of the following commercial operations in the UK, or with their head office located in the UK:
- A permanent establishment
- A holding company
- A subsidiary
- An agent